There are tons of lead generation strategies online to help you grow your business, but let’s be honest...
They don’t all work.
At least, they may not be working for YOU.
You are probably reading this because you are desperate for leads. You may have just started your new business and you’re struggling to generate leads.
Perhaps you’ve been in business for yourself for a while, but you feel you still haven’t mastered how to generate the number of leads you need per day to make money.
Today, I’m going to share with you the top lead generation strategies used by the top online marketers in the world today.
You’ll have a greater understanding of WHY building an online presence matters, and how you can position yourself for success in all areas of your business.
The Importance of Lead Generation Strategies for Your Online Business
There are tons of lead generation strategies that you can benefit from using, but today, I’m going only going to give you the TOP strategies that I personally use.
I learned these strategies from some of the top online marketers in the industry.
- Free reports/EBooks. There are tons of ways to generate leads, but providing valuable information to your readers is a great way to get them to give up their name and email address in exchange for the information you are providing. If you publish a free EBook that your readers can download, it will help you build a list. Make sense? Create value upfront, and you’ll also get those who do visit your website to share your information with others. Once you build your list, you’ll be able to market to those who purchase from you now.
- FREE Webinars/Hangouts. Free information is great, but it’s also ideal to invite prospects to a free live webinar or a Google hangout. A webinar is easy for everyone to access from the comfort of their own home, and it gives your prospects a chance to see who you are. They can see your face, hear your voice, and they are getting a chance to see your personality come through. This is extremely meaningful to your prospects whether you realize it or not. Google hangouts are great too, because you could potentially have up to 1 million folks attend from anywhere in the world! That’s powerful!
- YouTube. Social media is one of the absolute BEST tools you can use. It’s advantageous for you if you’re new to marketing online or a seasoned veteran. Valuable content is important and what better way to share it than through video? Video is another great way that you can share your thoughts and feelings, and videos are more likely to be shared than anything else you create. YouTube is another easy way for you to allow people to see who you are and what you’re about. It’s undoubtedly one of the best lead generation strategies online. Remember, it’s FREE to post your videos!
- Facebook. YouTube is generally my first option THEN Facebook. This is because again, videos allow people to see who you are and what you’re about. Facebook is the number one platform for sharing the videos. With over 1 million users online sharing content in the newsfeed, you’re likely to get followers to share your video. Create value with valuable information, and share more about where people can find you online. Facebook will help drive more traffic to your site as well.
- PPC Campaigns. PPC, also known as pay-per-click, is a great way to drive traffic to your website with keywords. One of the most popular tools out there is Google AdWords. You can do your keyword research within your account, and you can set your budget to how much you wish to spend per day running ads in Google. You’ll pay a fee for each click you get. Google search is powerful, but you know this. If you want to offer a specific product or service, this is a great option for you.
- LinkedIn. While some say this is only good for corporate positions, I disagree. LinkedIn is becoming more than just a database of people, but rather a tremendous networking site. You’ll find tons of folks based on their geographical location, profession, interests, and more. You can target the type of individuals you are looking for, and just networking with others that are connected to your current connections could be helpful in building relationships and getting referrals. Anyone that comes to you via word of mouth is a goldmine.
- Blogging. Last but NOT least, you need a blog. A blog is not just a place for you to share thoughts and ideas, but it could very well be the linchpin of your business. Content is ALWAYS your greatest tool, but marketing your content is vital. Without marketing yourself and your content no one will ever find you. Just because you build a blog doesn’t mean that people will find you. Your job is to build a total online presence where people can find you and learn more about you. Blog daily initially to build momentum, and over time it’s ideal to have more than one. Remember, a blog should be targeted to your ideal audience.
There are tons of ways to market yourself, but I believe that these are the absolute best. This could change, and the industry is always changing in some fashion.
There are more new tools popping up, new social media sites, but it’s your job to learn your craft. I hope that you found this list of online “lead generation strategies” helpful, and that you’ll leave me a comment below to tell me what has worked for you!
P.S. If you are serious about exploding your growth in 2016, here's What I Recommend.